Friday 4 April 2014

Denton Season Opening Day

For the launch of my project I will be attending the season open day at Denton, taking place on Saturday 5th April 2014. I feel this will give me the perfect opportunity to get some really strong images for my project. Having conversed with Sandra at the club, I've been informed that there are lots of traditional rituals at the club on this day, the men's and women's captains arriving in very different fashions, in recent years there has been an arrival via fire engine, milk float and a wheel barrow! I'm very much looking forward to seeing what this year brings up.

The club will be very busy on this day and hosting various rounds of golf, men's, women's, juniors etc. I think this will be the best chance for me to start my shooting, whether they be test shots or I can get some images worthy of being my final pieces remains to be seen.

From the open day onwards, I will be in and around the club and course over the next two-three weeks shooting my images, I am aiming to have 20 single portraits to work with, with the intention of 10 final images.


No comments:

Post a Comment