Wednesday 7 May 2014

Developing My Final Images

So as my final deadline approaches, it's time to make my decision on the final layout of my images. Having had my feedback session just before the Easter break, we spoke about whether to keep my images in a landscape aspect or to crop them in square format. Now I've had a little play about with the different ways they would look, I feel that the square format works best and keep the focus on the subjects, taking away any distractions threw up in the background. 
 



The distractions aren't too 'noisy' as there's not much going on in and around the golf course but some background trees and bushes give a slight over shadow to the portraits and I feel with the square layout, this works to keep this 'noise' to a minimum. The only thing that is a bit of a worry is the size of the files now they have been cropped. Something that I should have took into consideration when shooting, a mistake that I have made in previous shoots, namely my homeless work, where I should have work out the composition at the time of shooting. Hopefully they won't be affected too much when it comes to getting them printed on a larger scale. 

No comments:

Post a Comment